Answered By: Ellen Keith
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2019     Views: 90

We refer questions about conservation to the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works. Their site will help you find a conservator by location and material type.

Text Us

You can send us questions via text as well as using our form.  

Related Topics